Fraser, Elaine Ryzak
Elaine Ryzak Fraser's litigation practice began in 1984, representing clients in family law and personal injury cases. Ms. Fraser added collaborative law to her family law practice in 2002 after she began collaborative law training. She continues to train and is an active member of Collaborative Practice of San Mateo County (CPSMC). She served as chair of its Public Education Committee, and served two years as co-chair of the organization.
In addition to her membership and participation in Collaborative Practice of San Mateo County, Ms. Fraser assists the San Mateo County Superior Court by serving on the Family Law Advisory Board, the Alternative Dispute Resolution MAP Oversight Committee, the Judicial Arbitration Panel and Advisory Committee, the Civil and Probate Advisory Committee, and the San Mateo County Bar Association Judicial Evaluation Committee. She volunteers as a mediator for the San Mateo County superior court for family law and also volunteers to assist the family law judges at status conferences at court.
Ms. Fraser was president of the San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association in 2007 and continues to serve on its board of directors. She also serves as a Judicial Arbitrator for the San Mateo County Superior Court, and serves as a panelist for the San Francisco Superior Court Pre-Arbitration Settlement Conferences for personal injury cases.
Ms. Fraser received her Juris Doctor from the University of San Francisco School of Law in 1984.
Visit Elaine Fraser's AVVO profile
- State Bar of California (Family Law Section, Women’s Law Section) , Member
- Collaborative Practice California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Superior Court of CA, County of San Mateo, ADR Section , Volunteer Mediator
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Collaborative Practice San Mateo County
- San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association
- San Mateo Collaborative Practice Group
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1984
- California, 1984
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Trial Lawyers Association President of the Year
- Super Lawyers