The Family Law Attorneys of Harris & Fraser
Serving San Mateo County, California, and the Bay Area
At Harris & Fraser, we are committed to serving our clients. That means first and foremost, we are devoted to obtaining the favorable results you seek in the family law dispute that you face. It also means we work hard to know and understand our clients, so we can work together with you in pursuit of your priorities in divorce, a child custody and child support dispute, property division and all other family law issues.
We have been helping clients get through difficult divorces and family law matters for over 25 years. Our experience can be put to work for you, too. Call us at 650-401-8080. You can also contact us online.
The lawyers of Harris & Fraser represent clients in the following areas of family law:
- Divorce: compassionate, vigorous representation in one of the most emotional legal areas. We strive to protect your interests as we pursue your objectives.
- Child custody: our goal is always to safeguard your child's best interests as we defend your parental rights.
- Child support: we assemble the critical facts based on the amount of money each party earns in order to make an effective presentation to the court and obtain a fair child support order.
- Collaborative law and mediation consulting: these alternative dispute resolution processes may save you money and time as they reduce the stress and conflict of divorce.
- Property division: we use our knowledge of the law and experience in litigation and collaborative law to help you obtain an equitable division of marital property.
Our attorneys can also help with other important family law matters, including:
- Determination of paternity
- Restraining orders
- Prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Legal separation
- Spousal support/alimony
- Post-decree modifications of child custody, child support and alimony orders
Effective Personal Injury Lawyers
At Harris & Fraser, we also provide aggressive representation in personal injury cases. If you have suffered a personal injury in a car accident or other motor vehicle accident through no fault of your own, contact us today before speaking to an insurance company representative. We also represent clients who have been injured in cases of premises liability and animal bites.
Call us at 650-401-8080 or contact us online.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.